I have this little chair that probably went to a desk or vanity. The chairs has the typical French styling that we seem to like so well. She needed a little make up job... so here is what I did.
First, I cleaned and vacuumed the dust and loose particles.
Then, I removed the seat and began to lightly sand the painted surface to dull the shine.
She was given a coat of primer and then paint. I just sanded around the edges to give her a little bit of time worn look. I will add a good coat of wax to protect her. Now, on to the upholstery of the seat. Natural burlap is my choice here. It has such a nice texture and color.
TA.. DA.. the finished chair. Hopefully, she will become one of a set of four mismatched dining chairs. There are three more waiting for their make over. Smiles.