Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring has Sprung

The azaleas are blooming along with the daffodils, tulips and hyacinths; and the dogwood blooms are beautiful.  The pictures are blooms from my yard.






Blessings!

Thank you to Lesley Weidenbener  (The Design File) for featuring a set of my chairs on her blog today - Please pay her a visit and let her know that Connie of The Shabby Home sent you.  Lesley purchased a set of chairs - that were very simular to a set that I had remade... so had three other very talented ladies. 
The title of the blog: Four amazing chair remakes to inspire mine.

6 comments:

  1. Your tulips are gorgeous! By far my favorite flower ever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful and peaceful looking. Thanks for sharing.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers, This is my favorite time of the year, when everything starts to come alive again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures and lovely garden! Also thanks for the sweet birthday greetings to my daughter. I'll let you know what she thinks of the pillow when I give it to her!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers and garden photos.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Just comment below...